– Students are expected to arrive promptly to class, dressed in the correct uniform with hair tied back(see uniform requirements).
– All students, staff and parents are expected to be treated in a respectful matter. There will be no tolerance of verbal abuse, bullying, or disrespect to any member of the Studio A family.
– We are a nut free environment, please refrain from sending snack with peanuts, or tree nut products.
– Students please bring water bottles, drinking water is provided, as we are trying to stay as eco-friendly as possible.
– ATTN:PARENTS We want to provide the best learning environment for your children. We would be happy to address your questions, comments and concerns, or discuss your child’s progress at a mutually beneficial time. Class times do not allow for this, as it takes away from the limited teaching time available. Please contact Amy via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone 613.884.8557 to make an appointment.
– There are no make-up classes for classes missed by a student.
– There are no make-up classes in case of disruption due to power failure, fire alarm or similar circumstances.
– Studio A will not cancel classes due to weather unless conditions are extremely severe. Any class cancellations will be made by 3pm on our website, and on our Facebook page
– Please note that any photos or video taken at the studio may be used for website or print ads.
– Please see our Fee schedule for pricing
– Cheques can me made payable to Studio A Dance.
– Fees are payable by the first day of Term
– A $50.00 fee will be charged for returned cheques (ex: NSF, closed account)
– A $20.00 fee will be charged for each late term payment(by class)
– No refunds will be issued after the start of Term. A trial class fee of $15.00/class will apply to any students wanting to try a class before committing to a term. If continuing, the trial class fees will be deducted from the term rate. The Registration fee is non-refundable.
– Costume fee deposits will be added to Term 2 fees. Remaining costume balances must be paid by Feb 01
– Exam invoices will be sent in December, Please pay promptly to ensure registration in the examination session.