– Students are expected to arrive promptly to class, dressed in the correct uniform with hair tied back(see uniform requirements).
– All students, staff and parents are expected to be treated in a respectful matter. There will be no tolerance of verbal abuse, bullying, or disrespect to any member of the Studio A family.
– We are a nut free environment, please refrain from sending snack with peanuts, or tree nut products.
– Students please bring water bottles, drinking water is provided, as we are trying to stay as eco-friendly as possible.
– ATTN:PARENTS We want to provide the best learning environment for your children. We would be happy to address your questions, comments and concerns, or discuss your child’s progress at a mutually beneficial time. Class times do not allow for this, as it takes away from the limited teaching time available. Please contact Amy via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone 613.884.8557 to make an appointment.
– There are no make-up classes for classes missed by a student.
– There are no make-up classes in case of disruption due to power failure, fire alarm or similar circumstances.
– Studio A will not make up classes cancelled due to weather conditions. Any class cancellations will be made by 3pm and posted on our social media pages.
– Please note that any photos or video taken at the studio may be used for website or print ads.
– Please see our Fee schedule for pricing
Our season is divided in to 2 Terms (16 week/term)
– A $30 registration fee/person or $40/family will be applied annually to Term 1.
– Fees are payable by the first day of Term
– Cheques can me made payable to Studio A Dance.
– A $50.00 fee will be charged for returned cheques (ex: NSF, closed account)
– A $20.00 fee will be charged for each late term payment(by class)
– No refunds will be issued after the start of Term. A trial class fee of $15.00/class will apply to any students wanting to try a class before committing to a term. If continuing, the trial class fees will be deducted from the term rate.
– Additional administrative fees will apply for families wanting a payment plan or adjustments to their schedule.
– Costume fee deposits($50/number) must be paid by December 1. Deposits are non-refundable. Remaining costume balances must be paid with Term 2 fees.
– Exam invoices will be sent in December, Please pay promptly to ensure registration in the examination session.